Cleaning Job Opportunities
JPC Cleaning Services is a family business established in 1987, delivering high quality commercial cleaning and exceptional service. JPC’s traditions are as strong today as they were back in 1987, even with a team of over 300. Our working atmosphere is based on mutual respect and understanding, and every member of staff upholds our family traditions.
We are currently looking for part-time cleaning team members to join our busiest sites in London.
Job Title: Cleaning Team Member
Salary: from £6.70 per hour to £9.15 per hour
Close to Liverpool Street Station -Leadenhall Building, Monday to Friday:
– Cleaning Operatives 5:00am-7:00am
– Cleaning Operatives 5:00am-7:30am
– Cleaning Operatives 6:00am-8:00am
Duties and Responsibilities
– Be responsible for the provision of cleaning, washing, sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing and vacuum cleaning of designated areas to the required standard.
– Working in accordance with Risk Assessments and Method statements.
– Emptying litter/refuse bins, etc, and removing waste to designated areas in accordance with recycling policy.
– Cleaning of toilets and washrooms to the required standard where allocated.
– Spray cleaning, scrubbing floors and re-sealing with polish.
– Using powered equipment where necessary (scrubbing machines, wet pick-up machines, vacuum cleaners).
– Cleaning of working surfaces and other furniture as directed.
– Clearing up after flooding and/or any other emergency cleaning.
– Undertake any other duties which may reasonably be regarded as within the nature of the duties and responsibilities of the post as defined, subject to the proviso that normally any changes of a permanent nature shall be incorporated into the job description in specific terms.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience Required:
You will have some previous experience in a similar role and be able to deliver a high standard of cleaning. You will also know how to provide excellent customer service across the site, have a good grasp of spoken English and a positive, approachable and polite attitude, be ready and able to work in all weather.
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO HR DEPARTMENT: email@example.com