Join a Winning Team
Contract Support Role
JPC Cleaning Services is a family business established in 1987, delivering high quality commercial cleaning and exceptional service. JPC’s traditions are as strong today as they were back in 1987, even with a team of over 280. Our working atmosphere is based on mutual respect and understanding, and every member of staff upholds our family traditions.
JPC is now seeking a Contracts Support role. Reporting directly to the Contract Manager, this role requires strong people management and administration skills, an innovative approach and flexibility. We are looking for an individual with the ability to provide industry leading customer support and excellent client liaison skills set within a strong brand, people centric ethos and culture. The successful candidate will be working with a team of cleaning operatives and property managers, with the assistance of site managers maximising the performance of the team and will be responsible for achieving and maintaining the required support function standards.
Job Title: Contract Support
• 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm
• Some flexibility required with regards to hours
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Benefits: 20 days holiday per annum
Location: The Leadenhall Building (London)
This role will suit an individual who has a solid experience in contract support, cleaning industry, client relations and experience in a high spec office.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Previous experience of similar contract support roles
• Excellent communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively using all mediums.
• Good analytical and numerical skills and IT literate.
• Strong organisational and planning skills, methodical and organised.
• Self motivated, confident and an engaging approachable manner with a flexible attitude to work requirements.
• Excellent client focus and service delivery skills.
• Excellent organisational and resource management skills.
• Strong leadership and motivational ability, a real Team Player.
• An innovative approach and attitude
• Good Microsoft applications skills.
• Financial management/costing analysis and reporting skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Consumable ordering and stock maintenance.
• Manging purchase orders and recharges.
• Liaising with Client and Property management team
• General administration and filing
• Managing internal helpdesk and all matters relating to the cleaning operation.
• Ensuring that all HR processes/procedures are compliant and carried out in line with current legislation and company guidelines.
• Managing relevant cleaning services related resources including equipment, materials and consumables to achieve quality standards and maximum profitability.
• Promoting effective client relationships and achieve high customer satisfaction.
• Leading on, developing, implementing, and monitoring quality processes to ensure compliance and continuous improvement targets are being met in line with JPC’s ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 policies.
• Carrying out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, commensurate with the grading and level of responsibilities of the post.
• Collating various data for weekly and monthly report functions.
Personal style is reflected by the team and the successful candidate should be seen to be:
• People oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Respectful of the customer and caring
• Likeable, friendly and well mannered
• Genuinely interested in the customer’s business
• Determined to carry out promises
• Perceived as a problem solver and an innovator
• Industry Leading
Due to high level of response expected if you have not heard from the Company in 4 weeks then, unfortunately, your application has not been successful.
Please send your CV with covering email to the following address: email@example.com